Monday, September 16, 2013

Date Night +Anniversary

Good evening everyone !
 
I hope your Monday has been awesome or at least somewhat awesome.
 
Today is mine and the boyfriends 2 year anniversary !
So with saying that...
 
Dear Boyfriend,
 
Today we have been together for 2 years and I am very glad we have been.
We have our ups and downs , more downs than ups but whatever happens defiantly makes us stronger!
I know sometimes I drive you crazy when I am lazy
but I don't mean to be lazy,
I love you to the moon and back !
 
Love Jenn
 
 
 
For our 2 years we went mini golfing and I won!  haha by one point :p
then in the morning we went to smitty's for breakfast
and I have pancakes and bacon , it was some good !
 
well im off to spend somemore time with my boyfriend !
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment