Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social

Here is another week of Sunday social .
Mom is supposed to be coming home today but she missed her flight thinking It was today but really it was yesterday , so she comes home Tuesday !
Sunday Social
 
 
 1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Just being able to hang out with my friends whenever I want.
 
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Butterfeet . I was the most clumsy person you ever had met . still am , I got that name from the lunch monitor lady in elementary.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
playing wall ball or hand clap games !

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a dentist , don't ask why lol

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
a play once, I was a sunflower ... oh my

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
not really sure, you'll have to ask my dad ( I know you read this dad lol )

Have a great Sunday !

4 comments:

  1. Butterfeet! That is just adorable. Stumbled upon you through Sunday Social! Hope you're having an awesome weekened! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you be clumsy AND a gym and cheerleading coach? I can barely run without accidents due to a lack of coordination ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that's not weird you wanted to be a dentist - I had a brief period where that's what I wanted to be in childhood and in college because I loved teeth!! I had issues when I was born with my teeth so I ended up having a lot of dental work done when I was a kid and I ended up loving my dentist's job! I was a weird kid lol

    http://sweepsgoround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,,
    i have a nickname too since i was a kid that's stick with me. my family and relatives still call me that one.

    ReplyDelete