Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
 
 
 It's that time again for the Sunday social !
 
 
 
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Ride on a motor cycle
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully in my own place and maybe having a child or one on the way.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
being a Preschool teacher :)
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
More readers maybe ?
 
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
yes I do, I love where I live right now
6. What is your morning routine?
during the week:
get up let the dog out
make breakfast
let the dog back in
go on the computer and turn on the tv to watch shows I missed
get dressed and make up for work
walk to work.


Hope you all have had a great weekend !

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are going to be a preschool teacher. I worked at the university child development center in college and almost changed my degree to IECE!

    ReplyDelete