Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social

Its been a few weeks since I've done a link up let alone Sunday Social
 
So here goes this weeks Sunday Social
 

Sunday Social
 

1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a dentist. I LOVED the dentist at that time... not so much anymore
now I'm doing what I dreamed of doing :)
 
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Playing my Gameboy...who didn't have one of those when they were younger ?
 
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
When I was in grade 10. my brother had bought me a cellphone for my birthday it was a total surprise!
 
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Cosmo !
 
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
My Nintendo DS... still a kid at heart
 
 
Hope you all had a great weekend !

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I had a Gameboy when I was younger. I used to play Pokemon games on it. I should get a Ninetendo DS. It sounds fun. :)New follower from the Sunday Social. If you get a chance, stop on over and say hi!
    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only reason I have a DS is because I work in a school aged program and all the kids have one! Aha, thanks for the comment and follow ill sure to go over and check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I loved my Gameboy when I was a kid! Stopping over from Social Sunday and I wanted to say hi. Hope you have a had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, love this! I thought I was the ISH with my Gameboy COLOR! HA! And a dentist?!?! 99% of the people I know, HATED it! ha

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Tues Tea Party and this link up looks fun also http://3sonshavei.com/

    ReplyDelete