Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

The questions are taking us WAAAY back to week one of this link up
EXCITING !
 
How did you come up with your blog name?
Well because I'm Canadian AND German.
 
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Reading posts about other bloggers.
 
Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Well Facebook when I feel like being a creeper, and Twitter when I'm bored
 
If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Ellen DeGeneres ! :)
 
What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I try my best with this blog !

I hope all you lovely people are having a great Sunday !

3 comments:

  1. haha, facebook when I feel like being a creeper- yes. Love your blog title.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment ! :)
      glad someone is the same way as I

      Delete
  2. Hey! your blog is really interesting, love it

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete