Friday, June 7, 2013

My work life

As most of you know I just recently started a new job at a daycare with the school aged children.
 
Since the children are not there for the most of the day I have different tasks throughout the day...
 
 
10:00 arrive at work , put my things in my locker and relieve first person for break and continue to stay with the younger children until everyone has had their break .
 
 
11:00ish clean my classroom (whatever needs to be cleaned )
 
11:25 walk up to get the school children for lunch
 
from 11:30-12:15 lunch
 
12:15 walk the children up to the school for the afternoon and have my lunch until 1:00
 
1:00 relieve one of the pre school teachers for their lunch
 
1:30 go back to my classroom set up or clean
 
1:55 go pick up the grades primary to 3 and play on playground
 
2:30 get older children 4-6 and walk back to the daycare.
 
2:45ish have snack
 
from 3:00 until 4:00 we have free time or unless I have something set up or we have a book read.
 
and if it is sunny out then at 4:00 we go outside with the rest of the children and I am out there until 6 . but if its raining then we stay inside until 6:00
 
Over all in my work day I have a lot of running around to do. but I can honestly say I LOVE my job :)
 
Well I must be getting ready to go to work !


No comments:

Post a Comment