Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello June

OH MY June came in quick .
Once I started at the daycare near the beginning of May, That month just FLEW by !
 
As you can see from the last post I didn't finish May's goals so I'm going to try them again in June.
 
Go to the gym at least 2 times a week  I neeed to do this !
  
Do spring cleaning in my closet  Will start this next week I hope !
  
Finish the 50 shades trilogy  On the last page LETSGO !
  
Have a good start at my online course , 40 days left of this course !

Create a summer to-do list  totally forgot about this one and I will do it !
 
I'm writing this post on my lunch break at the moment .
I will give you a run down of what my classroom is like and what my work is like for me tomorrow !
 
Now that the sun is out most days I just love to be outside !
 
Gotta head back to work now. have a great Wednesday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment