Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What AM I afraid of ?

Its day 7 of blog every day in may  and today is...

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of
 
 
The things I'm most afraid of or should I say is the thing I'm most afraid of is...
 
MASCOTS!
I have no reason to be afraid of them , but I am I don't know why they just REALLY freak me out
I'm Really glad my parents never took me to Disney land
, it may have started when my dad took me to a hockey game and the mascot started shaking my hand and didn't relize he was doing it until my dad said something and I looked over and started crying ! WHO KNOWS


Funny story with the mascots. I was walking in the mall and build a bear was having some promotion or party or SOMETHING and I happened to walk by while he was out and  he started heading towards me and waving, I grabbed my friend and RAN for my life !
they just REALLY scare me !


What are you afraid of ?


 

7 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Tuesday Tea Party” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaah Oh my gosh. Mascots are the worst!! Its like they TRY and make them look scary! As a little little kid we went on this criuse called the big red boat, and tweety was on it in mascot form. I remember to this day, tweety shuffling down those tiny cruise halls towards me. I was terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't believe people are inside of those things. I try to think about the person inside. Some must actually love it, like the ones in college games or pro, but then others must be like- why am I dressed as a giant pickle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me see, what am I afraid of? I think it's the usual: mice, snakes and other creepy crawlies. Blech. I'm from the country, but I'm not a country girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, newest follower from the Tuesday Tea Party. Feel free to stop by: http://penpaperpad.com.

      Delete
    2. thanks for the follow and the comment! , ill defiantly go check out your blog !

      :)

      Delete
  5. Mascots can definitely be creepy.

    ReplyDelete