Friday, May 3, 2013

Uncomforatable thing

Today is day 3 of blogging everyday in May. three days in  row ? what ?
 

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable


The one and only thing that makes me uncomfortable  is talking to someone in higher power than me.
Like...
A teacher or a boss

Talking to a teacher or a boss makes me sweaty and most times I get choked up and one time I had cried! Pathetic

A teacher had asked me to stay after school to get some help and when she sat down to help me , and asking me questions I started to CRY
I just can not deal with talking to people in higher power than me  its just that !

6 comments:

  1. So fun your participating in this fun challenge! I can relate and totally have a sweating problem lol! TMI? :)

    Kristine -The Foley Fam {unedited}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this challenge. and yes im with ya with the sweating problem ahah !

      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. i have the same thing! and i hate it, because i know that they are just like me, just people.
    good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you now ! Thank you for the comment :)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pretend that you are at the same level as them. Note- still respect them though, but knowing in your mind that you probably know more than them in other areas might help. "Everyone you meet knows something you don't" (Bill Nye..)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it depends sometimes on that person, how approachable they are. I've had bosses I will happily talk to and others were I can't and feel really uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete