Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Social Past And Future

Before I get into the Sunday social link up I want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, to my mom and step mom !   
me and mom when I was like 6 or so :)
 
 
 
Now onto Sunday Social !
 
 
Sunday Social
 
 
 1. 1 year ago I was doing...
studying to be an ECE
 
2. 5 years ago I was doing...
I was in high school ! doing god knows what
 
 
3. 10 years ago I was doing...
I was in elementary leaving to go to jr high school ( no pictures I look haggard at that age lol )
 
4. 1 year from now I'll be doing...
Working in a daycare still :)
 
5. 5 years from now I'll be doing...
Hopefully in a daycare somewhere
 
6. 10 years from now I'll be doing...
Have a child married, and have my own daycare hopefully !

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!!
    Looking forward to keeping up :)

    Xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete