Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Shopping and Firsts

Today apparently is all about link ups because I have 4 link ups today !
 
 
Starting with this one linking up with
Halie who changed her link up to something even COOLER !
 
First Things First
First store you head to at the mall
First store I head to at the mall would have to be Garage , yes I know its supposed to be for like tweenys and what not but I still fit in the clothes and I like their clothes ... even thought I don't think I could ever look good in their clothes but I try !
I really like this tank top from Garage , you can never have enough tank tops !

First aisle you hit up at the grocery store
I don't really have a particular aisle that I hit up first , I just go to what ever pops in my head first that I really need to buy !
 

2 comments:

  1. I have not been to Garage in forever, I have not seen one since I've moved to Florida, they do have cute stuff though!

    thanks for linking up with us;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of that store before! I'm guessing it's not a Florida-thing, or a Southern-thing? Who knows! Glad you like our revamped link-up!! :)

    ReplyDelete