Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Promt 1 - My life in 250 words

Hey guys I've decided on joining Halie in the blog everyday in may , you can check it out on  Jenni's blog who started it all !
 
Today is My life in 250 words
So here it goes
  
 
I was born and raised in Halifax Nova Scotia , Canada . Born on December 4th 1991 into a family with my dad who is remarried to my step mom who has 3 children of her own,  and my mom who has a boyfriend and my brother  who is currently living in Germany to look after my grandmother. I had surgery when I was 6 months old because I was born with clubbed feet and now have two scars on each foot. My mom is from Germany and I have been there plenty of times since I have been born and my dad is from Oshawa, Ontario and have been there plenty of times as well. I started working when I was 16 at my gymnastics club that I have been going to since I was three and stuck with it ever since .I was a cheerleader for 4 years and now in the new cheer season going to be coaching cheerleading at my workplace and now currently almost graduating from college to be an Early Childhood Educator, and starting my first job in a daycare on may 21'st. I'm 21 years old and I do not have my licence yet, but do plan on getting it this month ! I must say my life is good, I live with my mom and my boyfriend and our dog digger.
 
There you have it my life in 250 words or less !
 
Jenn xo

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's so cool you've been to Germany, multiple times! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. I love Germany and have been multiple times, too! I am also an early childhood educator. Currently in my 4th year. Currently burnt out. ;) Come over and say hi sometime!

    Like Ordinary Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your coaching job. That has always been a dream of mine! I miss cheerleading every day, and seriously almost went back to All Star competitive cheerleading last year,but unfortunately my body is not what it used to be.
    Can't wait to follow along and learn more this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born in Toronto! I love people from Nova Scotia, they're the nicest people.

    Can't wait to read more!

    http://lilianapapillion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had a great life so far! Here's to many more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this, and getting to know a little more about you! good luck with the job this month! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article it is always good to know the person behind each blog :)
    Cme and see me too and if you want we could follow each other ?:)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete