Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My rant

 
Todays challenge is to rant about anything you want.
Well....
I'm a pretty laid back person so I don't have much to rant about but..
The only thing that DRIVES me up the wall is when someone things negatively, yes I know I can think negative sometimes. but when there's no need for it  drives me up the wall
 
Just recently my boyfriend had been off work for a bit of time because of being sick and he was complaining and thinking he was going to get fired for being off work .
I kept telling him hes not going to get fired, hes not gonna get fired over and over.
Then last night his work called him and  told him they wanted him back to work today THANK GOD !
they missed him at work and they told him that !
 
SO DONT BE NEGIVITVE !
SMILE SMILE SMILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment