Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Favorite quote

Here we are on day 4 of blog everyday in May
 
Today is
Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it
 
My favorite quote is...
 
 
I LOVE the quote because it is completely true, I want to have this up in my classroom and I love it because of the fact of Dr Seuss he is awesome all of his quotes are the best.
 
This quote makes me think and think about my self of who I am and what I can be because I am me :)
 
what is your favourite quote ?
 

4 comments:

  1. Dr Seuss has some of the best quotes. My favorite is:

    “We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

    Celeste
    http://thegoodgirlc.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE DR Seuss
      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. My Senior Class quote was "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"

    Love him! Found you through the Blog every day in may linkup! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know whats funny, that was my senior class quote too !
      thanks for stopping by !

      Delete