Friday, May 10, 2013

My embarrassing moment

 
 
A better picture with my new glasses :)
 
Todays challenge  is to spill my embarrassing moment
well I have two embarrassing moments !
 
 
So here goes one!
 
This one was in high school, I was at the park with my 3 year old neighbour and the boyfriend at the time. Well being the gymnastics coach I am I wanted to show my neighbour some skills on the bar at the park. I showed her one then went to another and then RIIIPP there went my PANTS, MY PANTS RIPPED right at the seem at my bum ! , so I had to walk home with my boyfriends sweater around my waist . They were my favorite pants !
 
The  next one...
 
Was a few months ago I've posted about this one before it was the time when my and my friends from school were walking to this new burger place and I had one friend on one side and one on the other side of me , all of a sudden something hit my head and I ducked for cover ! and I screamed I JUST GOT BIRD POOPED ! my friends and I COULDT NOT stop laughing, I got pooped on by a pigeon. needless to say I didn't get my burger :(
 
 
What are some of your embarrassing moments ?
 

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, bird poop is the worst. And at least The Boyriend gave you something for your waist.

    ReplyDelete