Sunday, May 5, 2013

My blogger friend


Todays challenge is to talk about one blogger you love.
I love lots of bloggers their all really great , but today I'm going to talk about
Ana

She is over at http://www.weallthinkdifferently.com/ , and her blog is all about the things in her life. just like mine . she's living in England currently  and I absolutely love her and her blog !
 
She stands out to me because when I needed some help from someone because she was there help me when I had no internet connection and needed a post to go out ASAP she was willing to help me out and get it out !
And for that I thank her again !
and I hope her and I create a great friendship over our blogging :)
GO CHECK HER OUT :)


 


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! ;)
    Thank you so much, means a lot..
    and you are more then welcome, anytime you need advice or help with anything, then feel free to ask! :)
    Thank you for including me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a short and sweet tribute. It has been a lovefest today reading all these blogs and Im a little burnt out. This was refreshing. COnsise and sincere! Im off to ANa's site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I appreciate it !

    ReplyDelete