Tuesday, April 23, 2013

VERY close to the end

As my class days come to an end .... tomorrow actually :)
I'm done school besides my online course so I will be getting my Early Childhood Education Diploma at the end of July HOPING I pass my online course.
 
I just want to say I had a lot of fun times at this college.
I met a lot of new friends who I consider real good friends  
 
But one teacher I will never forget, her name is sue
 
and here is why Ill never forget her.
 
 
she is a teacher who cancelled class because she was going to be too hung over from cocktail hour, so on our last class with her a classmate says..
 
"Sue I'm ready for cocktail hour"
teacher says, "funny you say that" she walks over to a bag and pulls out ...
Sparkling Juice and says cocktail hour has begun !
 

 
It was a great day, I hope you all had a great day :)
 
Jenn xo


4 comments:

  1. Sue sounds like an awesome teacher! Congrats on finishing school! :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she really is an awesome teacher, im sure gonna miss her !
      thanks for the comment :)

      Jenn xo

      Delete
  2. Haha! Teachers like that are awesome! Congrats on your classes being over!

    ReplyDelete