Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Good Day

 
Today has been and still is a good productive day.
I have gotten a lot done,
 
At 8:10 this morning walked my neighbor to school because she just adores me ! then I cleaned the bathroom and when I say I cleaned it I actually mopped it and everything in between. I also threw in a load of laundry and there's one more load to do gah !
 
Today I finally got the courage to go and get a gym membership at Goodlife ! so i have no choice but to go to the gym , got the bag and everything  so exciting :)
 
 
 
school update : 2 and half class days left, one online course left to do .
I have one paper and 2 reflections then I am done !
 
Start working the latest may 21st :D
 
 
Its a beautiful day here today that's making me all smiley and what not :)
here's to make you smile
 
 



 
 
 
Have a good day :)
 
Jenn xo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you :) cute photos
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you !, and thank you for stopping by !:)

      Jenn

      Delete