Sunday, February 17, 2013

Whats been up ?

So I have been slacking on the posts I know  and Im not doing a Sunday social I will next week I promise !
 
But this is what I have been up to lately
 
 
Started reading 50 Shades of Grey.
 
Caught yet ANOTHER cold , been fighting something for the past month or so.
 
Had a tumbling competition that I came last place (6th) in because I epically failed so to speak
I had forgotten a skill while competing and I knew it too because as I was landing I mouthed the word shit and looked at my coach and she was laughing so hard she couldn't stand up, needless to say she wasn't mad at me... PHEW
 
Did a art project for school which will be a post of its own sometime this week ! some of you may have already seen it on twitter and Instagram but that's alright.
 
 
that is about it folks , also I want to say hi to my new readers
and
have a question for all of you !
 
what are your favorite Iphone/Ipod apps ?
 
 
 
Jenn xo

1 comment:

  1. oh i've read those fifty shades books.
    although i'm not hooked by the story, have fun reading. haha

    ReplyDelete