Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social #23

 Its that time again :)
 
 
 
Sunday Social
 
 
 
 
 
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
I would have to say headbands, I really thought it solved all hair problems. but really by the time I got home my hair look haggard !
 
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
This woman was my bestfriend, we don't talk as much anymore but we do still talk :) we had some awesome times together !
 
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Work Saturday , then relaxing most of the weekend !
 
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I had  a few in high school , not with any of them anymore obviously, one I met from facebook ahah. another was my bestfriend sometimes I think I should of stayed with him but who knows !
 
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
I really don't think we had any.. kinda wish we did lol
 
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
the time when I made this guy in high school cry in front of all my gym class ! . I had a stalker.. not kidding
 
Off to work I go !  
Jenn xo

1 comment:

  1. I used to wear headbands all.the.time. I finally grew up and realized that they were so not flattering on me.

    ReplyDelete