Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social #21

Sunday Social
 
Its time for Sunday social link up !
 
 
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Browsing around on my computer or watching some TV
 
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
At my Gymnastics gym
 
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My coach Ashley, she has been my coach for 7 years now
 
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Hopefully having my career on the go and possibly a baby on the way ? :)
 
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
of not doing homework and actually focusing on school
 
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far
Almost finishing college !
 
are you linking up ?
 
 
Jenn xo
 
Ps look out for my guest blogger here tommrow , shes going to tell us all about her and her blog !

4 comments: