Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social #20

Sunday Social

 
Hey ladies ,
Its Sunday and I hope your all having a lovely weekend
I was until this morning when  I woke up with a head cold and I want to do absolutely NOTHING!
I still have to though, I have  4-6 page paper due tomorrow I must start that soon !

well here are my answers to the Sunday Social its all about 3's !
 
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
Mac N Cheese , Stuffed chicken with cheese and ham, and PIZZA. (who doesn't like pizza ?)
 
2. First 3 things you do in the morning
Take dog for a pee, Wash face, Get dressed
 
3. Last 3 things you do at night
Wash face, Check accounts (facebook,twitter etc), Take dog for a pee
 
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Pretty little liars, Greys anatomy, The biggest loser
 
5. 3 places you want to visit
NYC, Paris, Somewhere down south
 
6. 3 people you can always count on
My best friend Nicole, my boyfriend, and my other friend Lakyn
 
Jenn xo
 
PS I want to say hi to my new followers that I got through the Friday Chaos Blog hop !
And glad you all decided to join me :) 
 

4 comments:

  1. i want to travel to the South too! looks so pretty and cozy :)

    pizza is always delicious!

    love your blog!!

    good luck on your paper,i remember those days--blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you through the Friday Chaos Hop :)

    Lovely blog you have!

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and the follow :)
      ill go check out your blog right away :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenn!

    Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Here's my post:
    http://eickyeicky.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-take-2-and-3.html

    ReplyDelete