Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social #19

 
 
 
Here for a second post ! Sunday social all about our blogs.
 
Sunday Social
 
 
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
Hello Gutentag it comes by because I'm half Canadian and Half German
Ive been blogging for  almost a year now on this blog anyways

 
2. Why do you blog?
To create friendships and have a space of my own .

 
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Honestly I'm not sure about that one.
 
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
My brother   for sure !

 
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To gain more followers and get better at posts !

 
6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.
 
We all think differently
Silly Incantations
 
 
Are you linking up ?
Jenn xo

6 comments:

  1. love these kind of posts :) nice blog xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for new friends :)

    New follower from the hop! Thanks for cohosting!

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm a fellow co-host of the blog hop. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via the Friday Chaos blog hop!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you so much for including me in your favourites! : D
    Ana
    X
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete