Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social # 18

 
Here it is Sunday and I feel soo behind because I normally have this done first thing in the morning but mot today !
I got called into work at  10 this morning because someone didn't show up so I did my good deed of the day and went till until 5:00
 
 
 
 
Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Bringing more healthy foods to school and not eating stuff from the vending machines !
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Lunges and drink water !
 
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
ABSOLUTLY NOTHING
:)
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
get my licence
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why
Im going to be starting my career
hopefully ill be done school !
possibly going to Germany !


Have a great rest of the night :)
Jenn xo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment