Sunday, January 13, 2013

Leibster Award Take 2

Good Morning ladies
Yesterday I got the pleasur of being awarded the leibster award again !
by the lovely Alex at Good Girl Gone Wife
you really should check her out I did after being awarded and her blog looks AWESOME !
 
 
So lets get this thing rolling shall we ?
 
I like this new pretty one !
 
So the rules are...
1. You must post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your post
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so I can learn more about YOU!
 
 
MY random facts about me !
I'm a huge superman fan
I play facebook games all day long
I have a dad who is retired from the military as of Dec 21st
I love going on calls with my boyfriend (hes a tow truck driver)
I'm a huge TV fan( but doesn't watch actual TV(watches everything online) )
I want an IPhone really bad !
I still don't have my licence(I'm 21)
I wish I actually a good blog writer
I'm such a procrastinator
I read Cosmo magazine just for the sex confessions
I'm NOT a girlie girl
 
 
Questions Alex set for me!
If you could pick one skill to excel at, what would it be?
Writing , I lack at writing skills in my blog and at school
 
Do you play any musical instruments?
I did play the piano for 4 years does that count ?
 
What was your first car?
don't have one yet !
 
What is your biggest fear?
not succeeding in my career  
 
What are your plans for your blog?
hopefully get better at posts
 
Do you use social media, and if so, what is your favorite social media site?
Facebook and twitter
 
What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly
 
If you participated in any sports/clubs/activities in high school, which was your favorite?
Cheerleading. the one and only thing I did in high school
 
Where would you most like to take a vacation?
New York !
 
What is your guiltiest TV pleasure?
Gilmore Girls 
 
What is your favorite season and why?
Summer, its nice pretty and you can wear nice flip flops and shorts !
 
MY questions
Do you like to do your nails , if so what colours do you mainly use ?
Are you studying anything at the moment ?
Do you play any sports ?
On a lazy day what is your favourite thing to do ?
What is your favorite smell ?
What kind of cell phone do you have, would you change it?
Night or day person ?
Coke or Pepsi ?
If you could change one thing about your self what would it be ?
Dogs or cats ?
Are you a hockey fan ? if so what are your thoughts on the NHL lock out
 
Finally my nominees are ....
 
 
 
Jenn xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. i LOVE gilmore girls too!!!
    i watch it over and over again
    but i don't like the ending though. it feels like unfinished business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination :o) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#54

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow and the comment, ill be checking out your blog right away !

      Delete
  4. hey dear,nice post
    thanks for the nomination,am truly humbled:)
    xoxo

    http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL!! Thank you so much for the nom :) I will send you my post soon!!

    -Jade @ www.muffinteahouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nomination, will work on my post after my deadlines have passed! Nice blog :)

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my reply! http://rhymeswithjoey.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey dear, here's my reply.you can check it out here-----> http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely addicted to TV. It is really turning into an illness. Also, those facebook games really suck you in, don't they?

    Newest follower.
    www.atravelingwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn!! I finally got my post together. Again, thanks so much!
    http://www.muffinteahouse.com/2013/01/leibster.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!!! Thanks so much for awarding me this award, I'm literally floored :D
    As I've recently been nominated for this I'll just answer the questions here,I'll definitely give you a shoutout on my next post though :D

    Do you like to do your nails , if so what colours do you mainly use ?
    I love doing my nails but I'm actually not allowed, haha asian values are weird. When I do do them though I usually like taupe or berry hues!
    Are you studying anything at the moment ?
    I'm in psych class right now, does that count?
    Do you play any sports ?
    Hahah I'd like to say yes, but no. I'm probably the most inactive person you'll ever meet!
    On a lazy day what is your favourite thing to do ?
    Sleep! Haha.
    What is your favorite smell ?
    I like the smell of vanilla and melon <3
    What kind of cell phone do you have, would you change it?
    I actually just broke my phone recently I used to have a Nokia n97, I'm thinking of getting a nexus 4 soon :D
    Night or day person ?
    Night defintely, I'm just so much more productive!
    Coke or Pepsi ?
    Cokeee
    If you could change one thing about your self what would it be ?
    Less guarded, open up more, you know?
    Dogs or cats ?
    Dogs!!!
    Are you a hockey fan ? if so what are your thoughts on the NHL lock out
    Haha, I'm not a hockey fan.

    Great questions!
    xo
    Linnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for taking the time to answer :)

      Delete