Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Well its another year
Lets see what this year brings !
 
Me and the boyfriend .... and the dog brought in new years playing monopoly until the boyfriend got fed up cause he had to give me 600 bucks for landing on my space
 
 

And I woke up this morning to this ...
 
First snow of 2013 :) makes me happy
 
 
well I hope you all have a great 2013 and hope your not all hung over !
 
Jenn xo
 
P.S if anyone read my post about my friends baby , Isaiah now is of the breathing tube . one step closer for this 8 week early baby to go home !
&
P.S.S. I have instagram if you'd like to follow :)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you ! happy new year to you too !

      Delete
  2. Hi I found you on the Blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute. have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! and yes im heading over there right now !

      Delete