Monday, January 28, 2013

Guest Blogger

Hello everyone !
Today we have someone special joining us , shes going to tell us all about her blog and why she blogs !
I hope you will enjoy her as much as I do :)
_________________________________________________________________________
 
 
480d5462669a11e2be0d22000a9f14df_7.jpg
 
 
Hello. My name is Sabrina + I blog over at cattails + cardigans. My blog is a lifestyle blog where I talk about my cat Gregory, my love for photography + my walk with Christ. My blog shifted from a photography blog to a lifestyle blog in 2012 when I was injured in a serious car wreck that left me paralyzed. My blog has been a place where I can talk openly about my injury to spread awareness + also keep my friends, family + readers up to date. I really encourage you all to start a blog, if you haven't + if you do blog, I encourage you to start taking it more seriously.

I started blogging in 2011 during my senior year in high school. I wanted a place to post pictures, share stories + just talk about my adventures as a young adult. Shortly after my 18th birthday, I moved out of my parents house + on my own. I was able to share with my readers about being on my own + having to make ends meet on a Wal Mart salary. I did move once more, to live with a boyfriend who I ended up breaking up with shortly after I moved in with him. It was really hard for me to move back home to live with my dad but I did. During this time, I wasn't blogging hardly at all. I was working full time, going to school + didn't have internet at my fathers house. It was hard for me to keep my readers up to date.

After my car wreck + being in the hospital for three months, I moved to Tennessee, about four hours from my home in Illinois. I started talking about my spinal cord injury + started taking blogging more seriously and it paid off. Over the last few months, I've met some amazing new friends and started reading awesome new blogs. The blogging world is full of sweet people who are willing to tell you everything they know and help you grow as a blogger.

Having a blog and being able to share memories with readers also comes in handy for myself. I can look back on older posts and see how I've grown so much as a person. Sometimes it's a little embarrassing to see what I've said/done before but that's also the fun part of it.

I am willing to share with you all what I've learned over the last two years of blogging. Please feel free to stop by on my blog + say hello.

Sabrina
www.sabrinadellinger.blogspot.com
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
Isnt she inspiring ? Think she is !
Go check her out ..NOW
 
Jenn xo

4 comments:

  1. interesting post! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, let me know when you follow me and ill follow back straight away :)

    ReplyDelete