Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hey guys, guess what !
 
I've been awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award !
 
Thanks to Yesi @ For Miami And Love This is an honor and I appreciate it very much
you all check out her blog its amazing :)
 
 
 
There are some rules you must follow if you are nominated and they are as follows:
 
1. Display the award for all to see.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented you the award.
3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers & create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. List 7 interesting facts about the girl behind the blog.
 
 
 
Seven interesting facts about the girl behind "Hello Gutentag"
 
1.Im planning on a trip to New York
2.Im trying to decide what type of tattoo Id like
3.Im not a girly girl at all !
4.I still live with mom...
5 .I'm a daddy's girl
6.Im scared to grow up
7.I miss my childhood



The Seven amazing ladies I nominate for this award are:

Alyx @ Its Alyx
Bonnie @ Life of bon
Sarah @ Silly Incantations
Sinead @ Sinead In The Sun
Mia@ the chronicles of chaos
Ana @ We All Think Differently
Laura @ Howdy Girl



Thanks again Yasi :)

Jenn xo




 

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy! Thanks so much for nominating me, I'm honored. :) I will definitely try and get this post up sometime this week. :) Hope you have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me :D Its awesome! Hopefully I will get the post up :) Happy Holidays!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome :), and happy holidays to you too !

      Delete