Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social #18

I can not believe its new years eve and that its going to be 2013 !
where are the flying cars and hoover crafts ?! . they were so wrong in the movies back then !
 
Well its the last Sunday Social till next year. and here it is !
 
 
 
 

Sunday Social
 
 
 
1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I would say when I was in Germany a few years back and mom I had fallen asleep just cause I wasn't used to the time change or something , but when I woke up all I herd were fireworks going off and I look out the window and there they were just going off and they went off for about a hour or so , it was very pretty.
 
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
I think im just staying in with the boyfriend and family as far as I know.
 
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
Its called the truth about forever by Sarah Dessen. well if your into teen books lol
 
4. What are your new years resolutions?
TRY to go to the gym to get some cardio.
Drink more water
Save money
 
 
are you linking up ?
 
Jenn xo
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I have never even thought of drinking more water!! I should do that too... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like water , so this should be interesting ahah, I only drink it when im training

      Delete
  2. I agree about trying to save more money!! Good luck on your nye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one Sarah Dessen book, That Summer, and unfortunatly wasn't a huge fan of it. But I have heard such great things about her in general, I'm definitely planning on giving her another try.

    And just letting you know I'm stopping by from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you the truth about forever is a good one, at the end of the book I nearly cried !

      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me a follow! I'm now your newest follower. :)

    I love Sarah Dessen, but her books do make me cry! Lol.

    Happy New Year! :)

    Miranda
    youngprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least Im not the only one !.

      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete