Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social #17

 
Hello pretty ladies.
I hope you all had a great weekend, and if you are on Christmas vacation I hope your having a good one of those too :)
 
Its Sunday and you know what that means !
SUNDAY SOCIAL
 
 
Sunday Social
 
 
 
 
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Death By Chocolate <3
 
2. What is your favorite smell?
Vanilla or coca butter
 
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)
 
 
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
I would have to say Saturday ; its the day I get to coach all my lovely kids :)
 
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
watching my shows or spending time on the computer
 
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Any hoodie I own
 
 
here you have it , are you linking up ?
 
 
Happy holidays
 
Jenn xo

2 comments: