Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social # 16

Good morning you lovelies :)
Its Sunday that means its time for Sunday Social :)
But first !
Here is what I woke up to here at my dads this morning




 pretty no ?
 
 

Sunday Social
 
 
 
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It is my doggy<3
 
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
My cell phone
 
3. What is your least favorite chore?
laundry ! by like a million
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Doing my hair, I cant do hair so it never looks good, if it would just do  it self then that would be great, thanks :)
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
usually listen to music or read a book
 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
It would be Christmas because I feel like it is so magical :)
 
hope you have a lovely Sunday. im off to my dads retirement ceremony !
Happy Holidays
Jenn xo

12 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from the link up! I noticed in your about me you are a gymnastics coach. I used to coach and I used to be a competitive gymnast! :)

    http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! I am a gymnastics coach and I also used to do competitive gymnastics , now I just do competitive tumbling !
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with you on the hair thing. I think I need a beauty squad that makes me look fabulous every day... Because I seriously need it. Haha

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Les
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish I had someone to do my hair every morning haha

      thanks for the comment:)

      Delete
  3. What woman LOVES doing the laundry? I don't think I've met one yet. I cannot stand keeping up with laundry.

    New follower from Sunday Social

    <3 Amanda @ 3lilapples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know right ! haha

      thanks for the comment and for the follow , Ill check out your blog !

      Delete
  4. great answers!

    christmas is the best :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I love it too ! I think it looks so pretty
      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  6. I came to personally invite you to come join our "Pinterest Christmas Hop" to gain more followers on Pinterest. Just click the link and enter your infos to link up and show up on the list :-) The more people join the merrier :-)

    Pinterest Christmas Hop Link: http://bit.ly/Ycrm6X

    kisses Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! I def jumped on that train :)

      Delete