Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social #15

 
Good morning everyone !
I trust you all had a good weekend :)
Its Sunday again that means its time to link up for some Sunday social 
 
 
Sunday Social



1. Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
How the Grinch stole Christmas !

 
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I do not but, if I were I it would be at a soup kitchen or something
 
3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?
I believe it was my GT racer ( sled)
 
4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?
it was mainly clothes 
 
5. Item you begged for the most and never got?
Easy bake oven ! !


 
6. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
We open all the presents at moms place because it is a German tradition


What are your Christmas's like ?

Happy holidays :)

Jenn xo

4 comments:

  1. The easy bake oven looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of these days im gonna buy it for my self because I never got one as a kid !
      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. I think I STILL want an Easy Bake oven! I'm your newest follower and was hoping that you'd pop on by and follow me back! ;-)

    xozo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment , and ill sure to be checking out your blog

      Delete