Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social # 14

 
Hey guys its that time for Sunday social and its the first Sunday social for Sunday !
 
this time its starting to get into the holiday season  SO exciting :)
 
Sunday Social
 
 

 
 1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Is to open presents at my moms on Christmas eve and then to go to my dads in the morning to open his presents there and stay there till before new years eve.
 
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?

this is also the boyfriends favourite  movie
 
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have
Source: craftown.com via Lisa on Pinterest

 
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
All I want for Christmas is you -Mariah Carey
 
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Sugar cookies. their the kind my mom makes and she makes them by scratch they are like heaven!
 
6. What is on your wish list this year?
A hair curler . lets hope mom gets it .. fingers crossed
and TV seasons

Happy Holidays -
Jenn xo

4 comments:

  1. OH those little snow man pots are adorable, And sugar cookies are the best this time of year! --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was crafty enough to make them !

      Delete
  2. all I want for christmas is you, the best son!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete