Thursday, December 27, 2012

Its Over and Done

Christmas is done.
My Christmas was small and quick.
Had Christmas at my dads last weekend and Christmas eve opened presents with mom I got a hair curler and new boots and some small stuff.
 
Christmas morning /day went out with the boyfriend in the tow truck went working with him for the day.
 
we had barely any snow for Christmas but we have it now !
 
wont be here for long, but it looks pretty !
 



 
Im off to finish season 3 of Gilmore girls !
hope you all had a great Christmas :)
 
Jenn xo


9 comments:

  1. Love Gilmore Girls! Just started over on the seasons :) Tristan and Dean just fought at the dance :)

    Kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished the season 3 and now starting season 4 !
      I love love love Gilmore girls ! have all the seasons :)
      thanks for the comment !

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. I wish we could get some of that snow over here! Have a great rest of the year! Excited to follow along! :)

    Josie
    www.letterstosoph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha all our snow is gone now , more to come on sunday I believe ,
      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  4. OMG I LOVE Gilmore Girls!! I had a marathon a few months back and only made it up to season 5, now I really want to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad there are other Gilmore girl lovers out there ! :)
      thanks for the comment !

      Delete
  5. Your photos look so pretty! And I too LOVE Gilmore Girls! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha thanks ! and I don't even have a expensive camera lol
      :)

      Delete