Friday, December 14, 2012

Fear of the Dentist

 
Hello all you lovely people , It's FIDAY :)
 
Im going to tell you of what happened yesterday...
 
As you don't know I have a huge fear of the Dentist.
Ironically when I was younger I wanted to be a Dentist, don't really know what was going through my head but anyways.
 
I had gone into the dentist a few months ago with a sore tooth hoping it wasn't anything major . so then the dentist tells me I may need a root canal done.. oh joy
 
I went in yesterday they told me they were going to dig around and see what was wrong and if a root canal was needed they would do It right there and then!
 
so I got the freezing and my hands start shaking and all the fun stuff and assistant says if you feel anything just lift you left hand so I was like okay cool , the freezing never has came out before so Im fine right ?
 
 
Yeep I was wrong.. 20 mins into the root canal being done the freezing came out I was ready to cry and punch the dentist in the face.
 
my fear of the dentist is real and I don't even like going in for cleanings that's how bad it is ...
 
 
needless to say I have a sore mouth now :(
Dentists
I hope you had a better day than I did
 
 
Happy holidays
Jenn xo

2 comments:

  1. Ugh NO FUN!! I hate the dentist! But hey, its better than other doctors... you don't have to get nakey at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha Id rather get nakey for the doctor then the dentist any day !

      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete