Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Excitement in my life

Hello Beaut's :)
I hope you are all having a lovely hump day!
Mine Is all SO exciting!!!
 
 
Well for one I am done school for the Christmas break and I do not go back until the 3rd of January and Im so glad this semester is done
How I feel right now ahah!
 
And for two my friend who is due in February to have her baby went into early labour last night but they stopped her contractions so who knows when the baby will be coming. I went to visit her today after school and I got to hear the baby's heart beat.. I almost cried!
 
I hope you all have a great night !
 
Happy Holidays
 
Jenn xo 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, it's so exciting when a new baby is on the way! Nothing compares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im beyond excited !

      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. Hope your friend and baby are doing well!! I'm also due in February and can't imagine this little one coming right now! I'm so glad that with modern medicine, they're able to stop her labour and give babe more time to cook in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! yes she's home now thank goodness. all she wanted was to be home and write her exams and which the teachers let her write in the hospital !

      thank you for the comment :)

      Delete