Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social # 13

Its Sunday agian and Im back to the school grind tommrow .. how sad



Sunday Social



What is currently on your wish list?
A new computer .. I have had mine for 5 years now and its close to the fritz.
 
Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
I dont have one.. lame :(.
 
What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I actually havent started watching any new shows only because I have so many ones already.
 
Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc). Tell us which is your favorite and why
Their all my fav , just because I go on them eaqually the same
 
What is a TV show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of...feel free to name one of each!
Tv show -I would have to say Friends its just so funny !
Movie- Annie or Forrest Gump
Song- Brad Paisly <3 - Im still a guy.
 
 
I Hope you all had a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment