Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Novemeber

Why hello Novemeber where did you come from ?

And happy Movember to all !




For all of you who dont know what movember is which everyone should know. It is... During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in Canada and around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives.   You can find more info here http://ca.movember.com/about/
I personally think it is great and interesting that guys do this. its funny to see how the "MO's" turn out . Do you know any guys who do this ?

And I also want to say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to my little pups ♥  digger today on his birthday :)



What exciting things do you have going on for novemeber?

And im also looking for guest posts, if anyone is interested  email me
jgoodall189@gmail.com !


Jenn xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi jenna. Iam a new reader of a blog and I must say your blog is amazing. n your pup is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow and the comment :)

      Delete
  2. He's so adorable! :D, my dogs aren't much older than your one then :D.
    They are a lot bigger though ;D !

    xoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my pups to death, hes right now at boyfriends moms house, I miss him !

      Delete