Sunday, October 7, 2012

sunday social #9

This weeks Sunday social is all your favorite things about fall.

But before I do that, I want to say that I wanted to post so many posts in the past week but for some some reason my internet explore wasn't letting me do that so I was freaking out then this morning I realized I could just use my Firefox ... DUH

anyways enough of that..
Sunday Social




*uggs
*turkey dinner for thanks giving
*leaves changing colour
*halloween
*the crispness of the air
*the smells
*Halloween movies
(that's just a few of my favorite things about fall)

6 comments:

  1. uggs really is a must in the Autumn :D!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Sunday Social!!

    I LOVE Uggs. I've noticed a lot of people putting them down lately, they are too cute! I don't care what people say, I will always wear them. Our Fall faves are pretty much the same by the way!

    Happy Sunday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yees are are cutee!, and they are pretty much the same eh thats funny,

      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. The smell is totally my favorite. Cinnamon, apple cider, and crunchy leaves....Perfect :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its my top favorite :)

      thanks for comment !

      Delete