Sunday, October 28, 2012

sunday social #12

Its that time of year again when everyone one dresses up for HALLOWEEN :)


Sunday Social


1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? (pictures??)
My favoirite costume was a clown. Mom went all out on that one.
 
2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
A Disney Princess <3
 
3. Favorite costume as an adult? (pictures)
I actually havent dressed up in a while.. well if you count a gymnast for halloween ?
 
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Rockets for sure !
 
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Well wouldnt say favorite . but one memory I do remeber is it snowing on halloween one year.
 
6. What's your favorite scary movie?
The unborn. I dont watch many scary movies because their scary aha.
 

4 comments:

  1. I like your answer to the last question. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha thanks :), and thanks for the comment and follow :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I'm such a chicken when it comes to scary movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't dressed up in a while either. Once when I was little I was an elephant. That was a costume to remember for sure!

    ReplyDelete