Sunday, October 21, 2012

sunday social #11

Its sunday agian , how did that happen ?
 
 
Sunday Social
 
1. What do you value most in life?
I value my family and the friends I have the most, just because they have always been there for me.
 
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
Im not really sure.. pass ?
 
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Be you and only you as dr seuss would say;
 
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
That I was kind and understanding.
 
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
So far is getting into college and being where I am now in life
 
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Dakota Fanning. Hands down, I love her as an actress.


I hope you all had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment