Sunday, October 14, 2012

sunday social #10

Sunday Social


This weeks sunday social is all about BOOKS :)

1. What is your favorite childhood book?

2. What is your favorite book lately?
anything by Nora Roberts 

3. What is the book you wish you could live in?
A happy ending book that's for sure

4. If you could be any character from a book, who would it be and why?
Iam the kind of person who reads their books but doesn't really remember it after. so i cant really figure this one out.
 
5. What is your favorite book turned movie?
Twilight for sure !
dont hate me

6. What is your favorite magazine?
COSMO MAGAZINE ♥
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS ♥

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Jenn! I found you at the Sunday Social Blog Hop, I liked your blog a lot so now I'm following you ^^
    Hope you get a chance to visit my blog too and take a look around.
    Have a great Sunday! xx
    n o i r e d a m e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow and the comment :)

      Delete
  2. I love Love You Forever! My mom used to read it to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always got it read to me at school

      Delete
  3. Pahahaha, I love your "don't hate me" disclaimer there.

    And that was one of my favorite childhood books, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not a gaga fan for twilight but it is one of my fav movies ahah

      Delete