Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lifes a little crazy

Hey guys, I hope your all doing fantastic !

My life is a little crazy lately, School is kicking my butt. Not sure if ill be graduating in may due to some hard courses but in the end ill finish what I started!

I'm going to be at the daycare all this week coming.. that is stressing me out to the max, I have untillthe 22nd of November to do 11 activities so that's like 10 more days  omg my butt is getting kicked that's for sure.

On the plus side my boyfriend FINALLY got a job as a tow truck driver and he works long hours so the pups has to stay with mom during the day until I get home. he gets a lot of exercise during the day as my mom takes him for walks with the kids.

But now I'm off to coach gymnastics for the day , i hope you all have a great weekend !


You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Jenn xo

2 comments:

  1. Woah you do sound busy but it will get all the stuff done!! I loved working at a daycare just relax and have fun with the activities!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the activities are comming along and thanks :).,Im always super busy lol its just the way of my life

      Delete