Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I hate public transit

Hey guys ! I hope you had a good weekend , mine was lazy and I worked

But I wanna say I HATE public transit today . Normally I'm fine with it but today was horrible . I gave my friend my seat because she has hurt Her foot . So I had to stand up because it was getting full and a old lady had a full grab of my butt... No thank you! All I gotta say is they need bigger buses because so many people use the bud or even have two buses running that route At the same time !

That's all I got to say today , not happy


-Jenn <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenn,

    I like your blog and I see that you enjoy reading books, so do I. I'm Carissa and I nominated you for The Liebster Award, it's an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. For more information about the award please stop by my website www.lilliesandsilk.com.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete