Sunday, September 30, 2012

sunday social #8

Sunday Social

FLASHBACK !

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
not being responsible for a whole lot, and being STRESS FREE
 
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Butterfeet - I always hurt my self , the lunch lady gave me that nickname and it stuck with me.
 
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
hand clap games with friends or wallball !
 
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a gym teacher or a dentist .. i hate dentist
 
5. What was your favorite toy?
my furby or tamagotchi
 
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
this is gonna be embarrassing but whatever .. I used to "spy" on my dad and I would sit on the top of the stairs and I would be laughing cuz i thought he couldnt see me but then I would fart.. yes I would fart and then I would laugh even more and then fart then laugh even harder ... Im sure dad will tell that story at my wedding...
 
 
Did you link up ?

No comments:

Post a Comment