Sunday, September 23, 2012

sunday social #7

Sunday Social
 
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Getting my liceince, im scared of failing the tests. im pretty confidant in driving.. I think
 
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully working in a daycare fulltime of having my own pre-school
 
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
My 21st birthday !
 
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That one day I will be as great as some of the blogs out there.
 
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Oh for sure, maybe Toronto someday
 
6. What is your morning routine?
Get up - bathroom-take dog for a pee -get dressed - make up and hair- eat something - out the door before 7 to catch the bus

7 comments:

  1. Happy early 21st! That was my favorite year!

    New follower from Thee Networking Blog Hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.
    www.thenaptimereview.com
    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and thanks for stoping by ! ill sure to have a look at your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Aww you will love your 21st! It is a very exciting bday!!

    Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment and thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from the linkup!

    How exciting, your turning 21? I still have another 11 months to go for that one. Happy early Birthday!! Maybe you should go chance taking the driving test and give yourself a birthday gift by passing it. I know you will!

    Happy Sunday!!

    xoxo Heather!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a Shih-Tzu?!

    I have had 3 my whole 27 years of life, and my last baby died at 4 from cancer :( They are the sweetest dogs ever!

    Funky blog layout! Different and cool!

    Stephanie
    http://www.heartsoulinspiration.com/

    ReplyDelete