Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social #6

 
 Hello everyone !
It's sunday agian, and yesterday I was back to coaching gymnastics for the year and let me tell you how amazing it feels to be back in the gymnastics gym see previous post!
 
This weeks sunday social questions !
 
Sunday Social



1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
1.Cellphone
2.Ipod(music)
3.My daily planner
4. somthing smelling like vanilla suger
5.my nanny's wedding ring
 
2. All time favorite book? Why?
I dont really have any ONE book that is my favorite but anything by sarah dessen ill read it.
 
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Id like to learn how to do my hair in different ways other than just a stright up ponytale...

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Id like to relive grade primary, its the year when nothing really mattered..

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
How old I was, a lot of people think im around 16 not the real age I am 20







8 comments:

  1. Hi from Sunday Social (:

    Girl, I'm 20 too and everyone thinks I'm 16 as well! I went to this pool hall/bar the other night where you have to be 18 to get in and I was I.D'ed. I'm always I.D'ed for the 18+ things. Oh well. At least we're gonna age well!

    Hope you have a good day!!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always be I.D'ed haha
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I'm older than I look as well. It can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but I'd rather look younger than older.

    Stopping by from SS link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh im with ya on that one, id rather look younger than older !
      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. love sarah dessen too :) stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Stopping over from the networking blog hop!
    I´m your new follower via GFC!
    Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you like!
    http://wesens-art.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh awesome from germany ! thanks for the comment and stopping by :)

      Delete