Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social #5

Hello Friends , I can call you friends right ?
 
Its sunday and this week things are slowly getting into full swing for me,with school and work.
Sunday Social

This weeks questions are all about the blog.
 
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
I came up with it as hello and gutentag are both the same word but in english and german as I am canadian and german so those are the two languages I speak
 
2. What do you love the most about blogging??
I love to just post whatever I want and being able to go back to it later down the road.

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
My brother
Bless his little heart
 
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
BE YOURSELF!
 
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
Hireing someone to desgin stuff for my blog.
 
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
I know theres 4 but I couldn't choose !
 
And there you have it friends, all about blogs :D

4 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday, Jenn! It's nice to meet you via Sunday Social!

    I love that you speak English and German! The blog name is adorable.

    Also, gymnastics coach? Super neat!

    -Sarah
    [life of love]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i speak german and english but fluent in english and fluent in german once iv been in germany for a few weeks haha, and yeah i coach gymnastics and have been for 6 years now!

      Delete
  2. you are too cute, thank you for including me in this post! :)i love coming to your blog and catching up on what you have written about... :)
    Kisses all the way from England! :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog and your video blog!

      Delete