Sunday, September 2, 2012

Social Sunday #4

Where did my summer go ?,  I start school on tuesday !
 
This weeks Sunday Social is all about wrapping up the summer
 
Sunday Social
 
 
What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Riding on the lawntractor !, ahah.
 
Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
My Flip-flips

 
What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Actually hang out with my friends, had no time for that at all :(
 
Favorite Song of the Summer?
Whistle by flo-rida
 
Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
BIG BROTHER
 

4 comments:

  1. I love my flip flops as well, I am alway sad when I have to put them away for the winter :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mee too, I hate having to put them away :(

      Delete
  2. haha love "riding my lawntracktor"

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete