Thursday, August 2, 2012

That DAY!

Hello everyone!
how is everyone's week going? mine was going good until Tuesday I will tell you this day was not my day!

I got up at 6:00 like I always do, started out couldn't find my belt and ory was rushing me out the door so then finally got out the door we got the the garage door and ory asked me if I had the keys to the garage and after realizing I didn't  have them , we went back to the house to look for them we couldn't find them mind you I work at 7:30.

So 7:00 comes around and we still cant find them so I called work like crying my eyes out trying to be calm which wouldn't work.. ugh so I let them know I was going to be late and Ill tell you know I HATE being late for ANYTHING it makes me anxious. Then 8:00 comes around and we hear something .... The DOG had gotten a hold of the keys , I wanted to STRANGLE that dog , I didn't because i love him to much and that would be cruel> So then got to work at 9:00 and the owner of the daycare was like its fine its fine as im trying not to cry . Then nap time comes around and the kids would not sleep at all I was ready to pull my hair out!

By the time I got home from work I ate supper had a shower and went to bed and that was 8:00 and I slept right until my alarm i was not happy that day.

I hope everyone else had better days than I did

No comments:

Post a Comment